
Devil's Food cupcakes?! Yes PLEASE. I made these for my Dad's birthday. (I also must add that I am posting all these at once because I fell off the blog-about-my-cupcakes wagon, not beacuse I made all of these in one day.)
I actually made these twice. The first time, I added cream cheese instead of sour cream. Sounds... tolerable, right? No. Despite my mix-up, I stuck them in the oven anyway. They came out okay, but kind of crumbly and dry. So, I remade them correctly and they were nice. Not nearly as chocolate-y as I would have wanted for something that's called Devil's Food. Nevertheless, it was a good combo with the chocolate Ganche frosting, which was a little rough since I had to babysit it every five minutes to make sure it didn't harden too much. It did taste delicious though! Thumbs up all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment